Friday, May 7, 2010

Singing through someone else's song

My Life According to:
Anberlin

Are you a male or female:
runaway girl

Describe yourself:
paper tiger

How do you feel?
dreams are so intoxicating

Describe where you currently live:
upon my pillowcase

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
adelaide

Your favourite form of transportation:
i walk away

Favourite colour:
a pitch black

Your best friend is:
Hey brother, do you remember when
We used to play outdoors
Til the light was absorbed by the night?

You and your best friends are:
we're old enough to know, but too young to care.

What's the weather like?
So mysterious, shadows meet James Dean

Favorite time of day:
summer night

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?
an innocent time

What is life to you?
Stand unafraid,
All the good souls, stand unafraid.

Your relationship:
Worlds away

Your fear:
Everyone in this town
is seeing somebody else

What is the best advice you have to give?
The more I live I see that this life's not about me

Thought for the day:
All those days gone forever
Wonder if we're going to ever
See all our younglife friends that we made again
Have we all lost connection?
The life pulls in all direction
Memories bring us back to where we've been

How you would like to die:
Live...i wanna live inspired; die.... i wanna die for something

My soul's present condition:
Wonder what's next for heart and soul

My motto:
I've got your back if you've got my hand

No comments:

Post a Comment