Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Don't even think about putting me in your virtual world

Ugh.

Socially inept people. Ugh.

Okay, boys out there. Let's learn a few things together... right now. Because learning as you go clearly isn't working.

ready?


right.


First off, girls don't actually like it when you interrupt a perfectly good conversation in order to watch you make some strange utterance along the line of "we should go out but I don't want to ask you, so you should ask me, so ask me". Because that just reeks of "I'm desperate and horny, and you might do".

Oh, and another thing? Don't, don't, DON'T talk to a girl in Sims metaphors. Or Dungeons and Dragons. Or Halo.
Ya know what? If you know any of those programs well enough to make metaphors about them, then you may well have a serious problem, and so maybe you should try those metaphors out on a psychiatrist.

Don't hit on a person over any social networking site... facebook, bebo, twitter - whatever your poison. Not out of the blue, where EVERY ONE OF THEIR FRIENDS CAN READ IT! oh, and their relatives.

Learn to discern when a girl is being nice, and humouring you a little, and when she actually likes you; don't worry... there are lots of cues. Lots. Since the two have near to no connection.






Sorry boys, but I'm gonna stop there for the sake of my own health. I really don't want to work myself into making a hole in the wall. The flatmates would kill me.

Boys. Socially inept boys.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment