Friday, April 30, 2010

Runnning in Circles, Chasing Tails

Oh the irony.

I want to see Mumford and Sons play, but the closest they come is Sydney; and even when they're there I'm in America. But when I'm in America, they've already left to visit Sydney

I want to see Parachute Band before I go, but They're over in America atm. And when I get to America, they'll be back home.

Warped Tour is happening from mid-June to mid-August. Sweet.. something will finally work out, right? Wrong. When I'm in Cali, Warped will have just played in Atlanta. When I'm in Atlanta, Warped tour will be done. I do have one show I could catch in CA, but I have no way of getting there.

Newworldson seem to be heading evrywhere but CA and GA

Sigur Ros doesn't seem to play outside of Iceland. Damien Rice doesn't seem to play outside of Ireland.

This better not be the start of a new trend :/

No comments:

Post a Comment